New fall hours! Sign up below to reserve your spot.
Ascent Child Care
Ascent Studio is happy to provide basic care for your children during your workout time. We are not a full service child care center or licensed day care facility; however, you can work out with peace of mind knowing that your child is safe and happy. Each child care staff member is CPR and AED certified, submitted to a background check, and have proper training credentials.
CHILD CARE PRICING
- Members: $4/hr
- Nonmembers: $6/hr
In order to make our facility work more efficiently and with safety in mind, the following rules must be followed.
- Child care is for children 1 year through 7 years old.
- There is a two-hour time limit for the use of the Child Care facility.
- Please sign in your child upon arrival and sign out before leaving.
- No germs, please! If children appear ill, please keep them home.
- A restroom is available in the Child Care room for children, who are independent, to use. Staff cannot assist children in the bathroom or with potty training. Parents will be called if a child needs to be changed, fed, given medication, or is crying excessively.
- Profanity, contagious illness, biting, hitting, or any behavior deemed violent or harmful to others or will not be tolerated.
What to Bring
- You may bring snacks or drinks for your children while they are using childcare. Due to the severity of peanut and other nut allergies, please avoid food containing any nut products, nut oil, or nut butters.
- Feel free to bring comforts like stuffed animals, pacifiers, or blankets from home if needed. We will provide toys, games, entertainment!