Summer Youth Clubs
2019 Summer Session
Do you love the after-school Youth Clubs we offer in the spring and fall? Then you're in luck! Over the summer, we'll continue to offer youth clubs in the afternoon and evening.
- Session Length: Summer Youth Clubs will be four weeks long, with two classes per week. We are offering both Mon/Wed and Tues/Thurs options.
- Session Dates:
- June 3rd through June 28th
- July 8th through August 2nd
- Early Signup: Sign up early and get a discount! Prices go up two weeks before the session starts.
- Club Format: Clubs will follow a similar format to the after-school programs in the spring and fall. Curriculum will cover climbing technique, technical skills, and individualized learning.
- We embrace challenge, because challenge offers us an opportunity to grow.
- We seek out knowledge, because knowledge equips us for success.
- We commit to an active lifestyle, because we value a healthy body and a healthy mind.
- We encourage everyone, because everyone deserves the support of the community.
- We foster an environment of respect and acceptance, because everyone is an equal member of our community.
- We emphasize individualized learning, because each participant is unique.
In our nine and under club, kids will focus on problem solving, skill retention, and creative exploration while introducing basic climbing techniques. Our talented instructors will encourage students to grow at their own pace, while imparting foundational climbing knowledge. This club is perfect for Seeds, Sprouts, and Jr. Arborists.
Our 10 and up club emphasizes setting personal goals, embracing new challenges, and building teamwork by introducing new and complex skills in a collaborative learning environment. Our instructors will lead the group on an interactive journey to establish climbing fundamentals and prepare students for a lifetime of climbing success. This club is perfect for both Saplings and Arborists.