2019 School's Out Rock Out Camps
Sign ups for our October School's Out Rock Out Camps are now live! We are super excited to be hosting School's Out camps this year so kids can keep climbing even when their parents still have work. Read on for details!
- Monday, Nov. 11th, 8:30am-3:30pm
- Two age groups, 6-9 and 10-14, are welcome!
- Early drop off available starting at 7:45am. Late pick up available until 4:00 pm; $10 per day. Click here to schedule early drop off or late pick up!
- We do not offer a half day option for School's Out Rock Out camps.
- 8:30am - Drop off, Get-to-Know-You Games
- 9:15am - Bouldering or Rope Climbing
- 10:30am - Snack
- 11:00am - Age Group Climbing Activities and Games
- 12:00pm - Lunch
- 12:45pm - Technical Skills, Rope Skills
- 1:15pm - Age Group Climbing
- 2:00pm - Age Group Crafts/Activities
- 2:45pm - Afternoon Climbing Lesson, Open Climbing
- 3:30pm - Pick Up
- Closed-toed shoes
- Comfortable exercise clothing
- Socks (recommended with our rental shoes)
- Morning Snack and Lunch
- Water bottle.
A typical day at School's Out camp might look like this: