2019 Summer Camps
Sign ups for our 2019 Summer Camps are now live! We are super excited to be hosting TEN weeks of summer camp this year, with three different themes. Keep reading for details!
- Monday through Friday, 8:30am-3:30pm
- Early dropoff available starting at 7:45am; $5 per day. Click here to schedule!
- We do not offer late pickup; however, we have a variety of Summer Clubs that start in the afternoon, immediately following the end of camp.
- Half-day options are available for ages 6 through 9: 8:30am-12:30pm.
- Sibling discounts available! Use the code "SUMMERSIB" to take 10% off.
- Check the booking widget for examples of a daily schedule!
Build a better climbing community by become your best Super-Self, through fun team building exercises and educational activities! We'll construct rope ladders, create a climbing route, and work as a group to complete climbing challenges.
We'll explore the tools and techniques of climbing and mountaineering using simple machines such as cams, pulleys, and knots.
We'll also dive into the world of geology to learn the origins of mountains and canyons, and uncover the history of outdoor climbing.
Experience the world of American Ninja Warrior with games and obstacle courses that test both mind and body. Find your super power by exploring and expanding your strengths as a Ninja!
In this camp, we'll explore the theory of human movement both on and off the wall, through a variety of individual and group challenges.
We'll also develop problem-solving strategies through completing exercises and obstacles designed to improve critical thinking abilities.
It’s official - climbing will be in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics! Spend the week learning about the three Olympic climbing disciplines; bouldering, sport climbing, and speed; in addition to other Olympic events.
We'll explore the spirit of the Olympics through teamwork exercises and character-building challenges.
We'll also complete various group and individual activities designed to hone your climbing skills for a fun, Olympic-style event on the last day of camp.