Who is Ascent?
We are an energetic team of dedicated climbers working together to:
- Foster community. We strive for a diverse, inclusive, friendly community with a shared passion for climbing.
- Serve the community. We have the duty and privilege to provide the front range with the best indoor climbing experience possible.
- Have fun! We're always looking for creative ways to inspire and pleasantly surprise.
How to Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter indicating what position(s) you are applying for to:
Child Care Coordinator
- Work directly with the Director of Programming and child care staff to ensure that Ascent Studio child care programs run smoothly and maintain safety for all participants.
- Assist the Director of Programming with developing child care programs as needed.
- Participate in the hiring and training process for all child care staff.
- Develop teaching materials and resources for all child care staff and keep those resources updated.
- Communicate program needs with the Director of Programming to ensure that the facility is always prepared for all child care programs offered.
- Work with Director of Programming to create marketing materials for all child care programs offered by Ascent Studio and help facilitate the distribution of these materials.
- Track child care staff certifications to make sure they are up to date.
- Manage parent interactions to provide the best possible experience for all parents associated with Ascent Studio Child Care.
- Organize and lead regular staff meetings and trainings.
- Manage scheduling of child care staff for all child care Programming.
- Ensure that instructor ratios are maintained for all Ascent Studio child care programs.
- Manage bookings of all Ascent Studio child care programs and ensure proper documentation and payment are taken.
- Track anecdotal data from all youth programs including incidents and participant attendance.
- Assist the Director of Programming with developing weekly, monthly, and annual schedules for all child care programs.
- Create relationships with members, and help form bonds within the climbing community.
- Be the face of Ascent Studio!
- At least 18 years of age.
- Some post-secondary education.
- Three or more years of experience in child care.
- At least 1 year of management or supervisory experience.
- Ability to interface with parents on a professional level.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Passion for working with children.
- Reliability regarding schedule and responsibilities.