Reservation Procedures: Important Update
Starting on Tuesday, November 24th, Larimer County is moving to Safer at Home Level 4 (Red) on the Colorado COVID-19 dial. Please observe the following updates to our reservation policies:
- Climbing reservations are required all times of the day. At this time, we are limiting online reservations to members and punch pass holders ONLY. We welcome day pass users as walk-ins if there is space available. We recommend you refer to the Occupancy Counter on our home page before coming in.
- Until restrictions ease, we will not be able to accommodate Member Guest Passes.
- If you forgot to make a reservation feel free to give us a call or check with the front desk when you arrive to see if there is availability. It is unlikely that we will be able to accommodate walk-ins during peak hours.
- Starting 11/24, we will offer reservations for Bouldering or Ropes in 1.5 hr timeslots. Spaces will be limited to 10 per each. We are asking that members please limit their peak-time visits (weekdays after 4pm) to no more than twice per week, until restrictions ease.
- In addition to Bouldering and Ropes reservations, we will be offering 30-minute reservations specific to the Training Mezz. If you plan on using the upstairs training area before or after your Bouldering or Ropes session, please sign up for one of these slots. You may book up to 1 hour of time consecutive to a Bouldering or Ropes reservation, or up to 1.5 hours of solely Training Mezz time.
- Due to our now-reduced capacity, it is less likely that you will have the option to switch between reservation types. Please check with the front desk before switching areas; they'll let you know if there is adequate availability.
- We recommend that you download the RGPro Connect app on your smartphone OR make a profile through the booking system below (Log in or Create Profile in the upper right hand corner of the calendar). This will allow you to book reservations without having to enter your info each time; it will also give you the option to cancel a reservation if you can no longer make it. The app will also allow you to present your bar code on your phone for checking in.
- Not sure whether you can get to the gym at the start of one of the timeslots? Then we recommend you make your reservation for the subsequent timeslot. For example, if you think you can get here about 7:15, then we suggest you make the reservation for the 7:30 timeslot. We will generally be able to let you in a few minutes early because not everyone stays for their full reservation slot.
Please do your absolute best to cancel any reservations you can no longer make as soon as you can. We are now at a greatly limited capacity and want as many people to be able to climb as we can accommodate.