Updated Feb 6, 2021
With Larimer county moving to Safer at home level Yellow restrictions, we are increasing capacity to 90 people.
If you feel sick, or have in the last 2 weeks have experienced COVID symptoms or been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, you must stay home.
To encourage physical distancing we have divided the climbing area into a few large zones, each with a designated capacity. Each zone is clearly marked in the gym with its capacity. Please do a head count before entering a zone and do not exceed its designated capacity.
To help ensure that everyone has opportunities to make use of their membership please observe the following updates to our reservation policies:
- Due to our limited capacity reservations are highly recommended.
- If you do not have a reservation we welcome walk-ins if there is space available. However, given our low capacity numbers, during peak hours it's unlikely that we'll be able to accommodate walk-ins. We recommend calling the front desk to check on space availability before heading in 970-999-5596.
Members are welcome to make reservations with a guest using your monthly free guest pass
Reservation RestrictionsPlease be kind to your fellow climbers:
- No more than 2 reservations during peak hours (after 3pm on weekdays) per week
- No more than 4 reservations per week total
- No more than one Member Reservation booking per day