Reservation Procedures: Updated 1/4/21
Safer at home level Orange limits us to 25% of our building capacity, which is 90 people. At this time we have decided to operate at the slightly lower capacity of 72, but will regularly evaluate increasing capacity over the following weeks.
If you feel sick, or have in the last 2 weeks have experienced COVID symptoms or been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, you must stay home.
To encourage physical distancing we have divided the climbing area into a few large zones, each with a designated capacity. Each zone is clearly marked in the gym with its capacity. Please do a quick count before entering a zone and do not exceed its designated capacity.
To help ensure that everyone has opportunities to make use of their membership please observe the following updates to our reservation policies:
- Due to our limited capacity reservations are highly recommended.
- If you do not have a reservation we welcome walk-ins if there is space available. However, given our very low capacity numbers, during peak hours it is unlikely that we'll be able to accommodate you. We recommend calling the front desk to check on space availability before heading in 970-999-5596.
Members are welcome to make reservations with a guest using your monthly free guest pass
Reservation RestrictionsPlease be kind to your fellow climbers:
- No more than 2 reservations during peak hours (after 3pm on weekdays) per week
- No more than 4 reservations per week total
- No more than one Member Reservation booking per day
We want as many people to be able to climb as we can accommodate. Remember, any reservation that you do not show up for means another member was likely denied a chance to climb. Please do your absolute best to cancel any reservations you can no longer make as soon as you possible. If we end up having a lot of no-shows then we may have to start charging a no-show penalty.