Ascent Studio is open to everyone; you don't have to be a member to enjoy the use of our beautiful facility. You can purchase a day pass or a punch card if you think you'll only drop by once in a while. If you think you'll visit more often, then a membership will be a more cost effective option. Regardless of your choice you can take advantage of these benefits:
- Unlimited fist-bumps from our friendly staff
- Connection with a great climbing community
- Yoga & fitness classes
- Use of the cardio and weight training area, including adjustable system walls, hangboards and an expansive campus board.
- Fresh towel service.
ADDITIONAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Early access to the gym on weekdays - for our "alpine starts" at 6am. This benefit is also included for our punch pass holders.
- Free yoga and fitness classes. Some special classes (such as Acro Yoga) have an additional charge.
- Discounted rates on clinics, events and competitions
- One free guest pass per month (only for EFT and Annual Prepaid... not single month prepaid)
- Going on an epic trip or life getting too busy? Freeze your membership. Ask the front desk for details about this benefit.
NOTE: You can make changes to your membership details on the Membership Changes page.
MEMBERSHIPS:EFT vs. PREPAID
We have two types of memberships: Recurring Billing and Prepaid.
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer): Your monthly payment will be made automatically from your credit card account on the 5th of every month. Requires a start-up fee of $55 ($90 for families).
- Prepaid month: Need a short-term membership with no start-up fee? This is for you.
- Prepaid annual: If you know you'll be climbing regularly for a year, this non-refundable membership is the best deal.
- With an EFT membership or prepaid annual, you can freeze your membership if you want to take a short break.
|MEMBERSHIP LEVEL||EFT MONTHLYa||PREPAID MONTHLY||PREPAID ANNUAL|
|Family - first two family membersg||$120||$140||$1260|
|Family - each additional family member 6-17yog||$30||$30||$300|
|Startup Fee||$55 for an individual, or
$90 for a family
|Membership Freeze||$5/person/month||n/a||max of 2 months freeze
at no charge
a With EFT we will debit your bank account or credit card on the 5th of every month. You must let us know of any changes to your membership by the end of the month to avoid being billed for the next month. All monthly EFT memberships require either a $55 start-up fee or the purchase of a 10-punch pass and convert to an EFT membership within a month of using your last pass.
b Student memberships are for high school, undergraduate, or graduate students with valid ID.
c Seniors are 65+
d Military discount is for active duty military.
e Teacher discount is for active PSD (or other Northern Colorado district).
g Family memberships are for couples (or single parents) with children (6-17yo) living at the same address. Do you have a large family with more than 3 kids? Come talk to us.
|Regular Day Pass||$17|
|Youth (6-13) Day Pass||$14 ($8a with a paying adult or member)|
|Child (5 and under) Day Pass||$10 (freeb with paying adult or member)|
|Family Pass (Sat or Sun 5-8pm)c||$70 (+$5/person with full rental)|
|10 Punch Day Passd||$155|
a One adult to climb with two children (age 6-13, gear rentals not included).
b Children 5 and under are free with a paying adult (gear rentals not included).
c Family Pass is for 2 adults and up to 4 children. Includes use of harnesses, but not climbing shoes.
d Punch passes may be shared. May use at most 5 punches from one account in a day. Provides early (6am) weekday access as with a membership. Purchase of a punch pass will waive initiation fee for (EFT) membership.
|Harness + Belay Device||$5||$7 (no belay device)|
|Full Rental: Shoes + Harness + Belay Device||$8 ($6 for members)||$15 (no belay device)|
a Outdoor equipment is per 24hour day. With a 6hr grace period. So renting at 2pm on Friday, is due back by 8pm Saturday for 1 day, or 8pm Sunday for 2 days, or 8pm Monday for 3 days. If the grace period falls after closing, then you have an additional 2hrs after opening the next day. So renting at 5pm on Monday is due at 11pm on Tuesday, but that's after closing so you have until 1pm on Wednesday.