Become a Member
AutoPay , Prepaid, Punch Pass, Day Pass
Ascent Studio is open to everyone; you don't have to be a member to enjoy the use of our beautiful facility. if you think you'll only drop by once in a while, you can purchase a day pass or a punch card. A day pass allows you come and spend as much time climbing or attending our yoga or fitness classes as you like for a single day. A punch pass essentially gives you 10 discounted day passes. Each time you visit, you use one of the ten punches. They don't expire and you can use them whenever you like (it's not 10 consecutive days, more like 10 total visits, even if it's over the course of several months).
If you think you'll visit more often, a membership will be a more cost effective option. Memberships come in two flavors, AutoPay and prepaid, depending on your payment preference. See the sidebar for a complete comparison of AutoPay vs. prepaid.
No matter what you choose, all day pass, punch pass, and members of Ascent Studio enjoy these benefits:
- Free yoga & fitness classes
- Cardio and weight training area
- Climbing training area: including adjustable system walls, hangboards, peg board, and an expansive campus board
- Full-service locker room with shower and towels
- Free wi-fi
- Connection with a great climbing community
- Unlimited fist-bumps from our friendly staff
Full Membership Benefits
In addition to the above, monthly membership also includes the following:
- Early access to the gym on weekdays - for our "alpine starts" at 6:00am. This benefit is also included for our punch pass holders.
- Most yoga and fitness classes included. Some specialty classes may have an additional charge.
- 10% discount on most purchases in our pro-shop.
- Discounted rates on clinics, events and competitions.
- Bring one guest each month for free (these do not carry over from month to month).
- Going on an epic trip or life getting too busy? Freeze your membership. Ask the front desk for details.
- Through our collaboration with Wooden Mountain (a bouldering gym in Loveland) our members may climb at Wooden Mountain once per month for free.
- Great discounts at our partner business (including Rally King Brewing, Topo Designs, Serious Texas BBQ, Intersect Brewing)
NOTE: You must request changes to your membership details (billing changes, freeze, cancel, etc) via the Membership Changes page. To ensure your changes get implemented, make change requests three days prior to the end of the month. We cannot guarantee that change requests made within two days of the deadline will be processed in time.
MEMBERSHIPS:AutoPay vs. PREPAID
We have two types of memberships: AutoPay and Prepaid.
- AutoPay : Your recurring monthly payment will be made automatically from your credit card account on the 1st of every month. This normally requires a start-up fee of $60 ($90 for families). This type of membership may be cancelled without penalty at the end of any month you've already paid for.
- Prepaid month: Want a membership with no start-up fee? This non-refundable membership is for you. For the price of 5 day passes you get a full month of climbing and fitness classes.
- Prepaid annual: If you know you'll be climbing regularly for a year, this non-refundable membership is the best deal.
- With an AutoPay membership or prepaid annual, you can freeze your membership if you want to take a short break.
Why do you have a start-up fee on an AutoPay membership?
The AutoPay membership is a significant discount from the prepaid membership and can be cancelled at any time. The start-up fee removes the incentive for someone to start an AutoPay and then terminate it after the first month.
How can I avoid the start-up fee on an AutoPay membership?
There are a few options to avoid the start-up fee:
- Start with a punch pass. At any time you can convert to an AutoPay membership, and any unused punches will remain on your account to be shared with friends or family.
- Follow us on Facebook and watch for one of our occasional offers where we waive the start-up fee.
- Buy a simple prepaid monthly membership instead.
|Regular Day Pass||$18|
|Discounted Day Pass*||$16|
|Youth (6-14) Day Pass||$15
($9 with a paying adult or member)**
|Child (5 and under) Day Pass||$11 (free with paying adult or member)|
|10 Punch Adult Day Pass***||$162|
* Student, Teacher, Military, Senior, or First Responders
** May be applied to one or two children (ages 6-13) per paying adult (gear rentals not included).
*** Punch passes may be shared. May use at most 5 punches from one account in a day. Provides early (6am) weekday access as with a membership. Purchase of a punch pass will waive initiation fee for AutoPay membership.
|MEMBERSHIP LEVEL||AUTOPAY MONTHLY||PREPAID MONTHLY||PREPAID ANNUAL|
|Family - first two family members**||$140||$170||$1450|
|Family - each additional family member 6-17yo||$33||$35||$325|
|Startup Fee||$60 for an individual, or|
$90 for a family
|Membership Freeze||$7/person/month||n/a||Max of 2 months freeze at no charge|
AutoPay: we will debit your credit card on the 1st of every month. You must let us know of any changes to your membership three days before the end of the month to avoid being billed for the next month. All monthly AutoPay memberships require either start-up fee or the purchase of a 10-punch pass and convert to an AutoPay membership within a month of using your last pass.
* Student memberships are for high school, undergraduate, or graduate students with proof of enrollment. Seniors are 65+. Teacher discount is for active PSD (or other Northern Colorado district). Military includes active duty and veterans. First Responders must have valid work ID or proof of current certification.
** Family memberships are for couples (or single parents) with children (6-17yo) living at the same address.
|Harness + Belay Device||$5|
|Full Rental: Shoes + Harness + Belay Device||$8 ($6 for members)|
Intro to Climbing Package
Our Intro to Climbing Package is the perfect way to get started at Ascent Studio! For only $65, you get the following:
- A 15-day full access membership
- FREE gear rentals during your 15-day membership
- Our specialized Introduction to Climbing Class
- 50% off of our AutoPay startup fee
Classes are held Wednesdays at 6pm, and Saturdays at 10am. Sign up below for a time that works for you! If you have questions, please call our friendly front desk staff at 970-999-5596.