Ascent Studio is open to everyone; you don't have to be a member to enjoy the use of our beautiful facility. You can purchase a day pass or a punch card if you think you'll only drop by once in a while. If you think you'll visit more often, then a membership will be a more cost effective option. Regardless of your choice you can take advantage of these benefits:
- Unlimited fist-bumps from our friendly staff
- Connection with a great climbing community
- Yoga & fitness classes
- Use of the cardio and weight training area, including adjustable system walls, hangboards and an expansive campus board.
- Fresh towel service.
ADDITIONAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Early access to the gym on weekdays - for our "alpine starts" at 6am. This benefit is also included for our punch pass holders.
- Most yoga and fitness classes included. Some specialty classes may have an additional charge.
- Discounted rates on clinics, events and competitions
- One free guest pass per month (only for EFT and Annual Prepaid... not single month prepaid)
- Going on an epic trip or life getting too busy? Freeze your membership. Ask the front desk for details about this benefit.
NOTE: You must request changes to your membership details (billing changes, freeze, cancel, etc) on the Membership Changes page.
MEMBERSHIPS:EFT vs. PREPAID
We have two types of memberships: Recurring Billing and Prepaid.
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer): Your recurring monthly payment will be made automatically from your credit card account on the 5th of every month. This normally requires a start-up fee of $55 ($90 for families). This type of membership may be cancelled without penalty at the end of any month you've already paid for.
- Prepaid month: Want a membership with no start-up fee? This non-refundable membership is for you. For the price of 5 day passes you get a full month of climbing and fitness classes.
- Prepaid annual: If you know you'll be climbing regularly for a year, this non-refundable membership is the best deal.
- With an EFT membership or prepaid annual, you can freeze your membership if you want to take a short break.
|MEMBERSHIP LEVEL||EFT MONTHLYa||PREPAID MONTHLY||PREPAID ANNUAL|
|Family - first two family membersg||$130||$150||$1365|
|Family - each additional family member 6-17yog||$30||$30||$300|
|Startup Fee||$55 for an individual, or
$90 for a family
|Membership Freeze||$5/person/month||n/a||max of 2 months freeze
at no charge
a With EFT we will debit your bank account or credit card on the 1st of every month. You must let us know of any changes to your membership three days before the end of the month to avoid being billed for the next month. All monthly EFT memberships require either start-up fee or the purchase of a 10-punch pass and convert to an EFT membership within a month of using your last pass.
b Student memberships are for high school, undergraduate, or graduate students with valid ID.
c Seniors are 65+
d Military discount is for active duty military.
e Teacher discount is for active PSD (or other Northern Colorado district).
g Family memberships are for couples (or single parents) with children (6-17yo) living at the same address. Do you have a large family with more than 3 kids? Come talk to us.
|Regular Day Pass||$17|
|Youth (6-13) Day Pass||$14 ($8a with a paying adult or member)|
|Child (5 and under) Day Pass||$10 (freeb with paying adult or member)|
|Family Pass (Sat or Sun 5-8pm)c||$70 (+$5/person with climbing shoes)|
|10 Punch Day Passd||$155|
a One adult to climb with two children (age 6-13, gear rentals not included).
b Children 5 and under are free with a paying adult (gear rentals not included).
c Family Pass is for 2 adults and up to 4 children. Includes use of harnesses, but not climbing shoes.
d Punch passes may be shared. May use at most 5 punches from one account in a day. Provides early (6am) weekday access as with a membership. Purchase of a punch pass will waive initiation fee for (EFT) membership.
|Harness + Belay Device||$5||$7 (no belay device)|
|Full Rental: Shoes + Harness + Belay Device||$8 ($6 for members)||$15 (no belay device)|
a Outdoor equipment is per 24hour day. With a 6hr grace period. So renting at 2pm on Friday, is due back by 8pm Saturday for 1 day, or 8pm Sunday for 2 days, or 8pm Monday for 3 days. If the grace period falls after closing, then you have an additional 2hrs after opening the next day. So renting at 5pm on Monday is due at 11pm on Tuesday, but that's after closing so you have until 1pm on Wednesday.
Why do you have a start-up fee on an EFT membership
The start-up fee is basically you buying into a lower monthly rate, below the regular prepaid monthly membership.
How can I avoid the start-up fee on an EFT membership?There are a few options to avoid the start-up fee:
- Start with a punch pass. At any time you can convert to an EFT membership, and any unused punches will remain on your account to be shared with friends or family.
- Prepay your EFT dues for the first 3 months. With this option your account may not be frozen or cancelled until after those first 3 months.
- Follow us on Facebook and watch for one of our occasional offers where we waive the start-up fee.
- Buy a simple prepaid monthly membership instead.